To promote the victims of police brutality and their families and empower them to advocate for police transparency and accountability by:
- Providing education and support to victims of police brutality and their families;
- Creating a sense of social consciousness of the affect police violence has on family and the community;
- Providing resources that will help victims of police brutality and their families heal;
- Advocating for policy changes that promote just and dignified law enforcement;
- Collaborate and network in coalition with other community and national partners to accomplish LEAN’s mission
L.E.A.N. is fiscally sponsored by the ACLU Foundation of Southern California.